Friday, August 11, 2006

night falls, silence flies,
i lay o'er my back, look at the skies.
the moon is full, 'n' stars are few,
i close my eyes and a dream blooms!
i see someone, some one very close,
she teases my mind, for a moment i froze!
couldnt believe what i've seen,
its mystical, the place i've been.
you were there, very much near,
smiling at me, brushing your hair,
as if you knew, all this before,
that look of yours opened all doors.
i can hear it, i hear them all,
a haunting music, and a dancing hall,
i stood surprised, in your mesmerising eyes,
i could feel you breathe, low and high.
this must be crazy, this is not true,
i cannot believe, i was dancing with you.
a drizzle.....,from the heavens above,
woke me up, from a dream you wove.
i open my eyes, still see the moon,
and those lil stars, dissappeared soon.
for once i wished, it was all true,
cause this dream i've seen, is all so new.
you're my angel, who brings me the glee,
every lil thought, is such a wonderful feel!

3 comments:

Anju Christine said...

you... are hopelessly in love mister! lol

Vishal Hemanth V said...

ah well.. yeah i was.. long time ago.. :)

Sushma said...

:(