Tuesday, June 20, 2006

just how beautiful, it feels to be here.
the birds and the sky, and i, all so near!
i lay on the grass, they kiss my face,
i open my arms, all this i wanna embrace!
shades of red and blue, colour the sky,
and the lil birds in a group, fly by.
a sense of happiness, fills me through,
and i smiled, times more than a few.
i wish you were here, its really wonderful,
lie alongside me, and enjoy the beautiful.
but i wanna be quite, the birds are going back,
the sunrays are dying, outlining the hillside.
the sky's turned purple, the dark clouds are dull,
a lil star sparkles, amazes me in its twinkle!
there's a lil stream rushing through,
singing its song in the silence,
i flick a pebble, giving the song a buoyance!
being in love is just so beautiful,
and loving you, makes life a worthful!
my life cirles around yours,
and my happiness is in yours!

No comments: